Не там хорошо, где нас нет, а там хорошо, где мы есть!


вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

my first english notice


You know a few days ago I had my birthday.  And now I have to learn english again. Because one of my friends made one surprise for me. Today I’ve received a little post package.  It contained a David J. Schwartz‘s book „The Magic of Thinking Big“.  It’s a little bit funny. Short time ago I have decided I live so how I can, I don’t  set  any goals, I float with the current and just enjoy my life in it’s smallest moments etc.  On the book cover stays big and red: Set your goals high… then exceed them. What does it mean? Now I’m forced to set my goals anew. And my first high goal should be to refresh and  to improve  my english, so that I can read and understand this book and the other two english books, that I own since ages. I do not yet know if I'll make it. 

P.S.: Near by I must not forget german and my native russian :)

3 комментария:

  1. I like your goal to refresh your english. This year I aim for that too. With a little different aid and some side actions. I've registered for some online classes offered by stanford university, in english of course. It's time to refresh some math and probability theory. And for my reading skills i remain with my crimes preferences: Now it's Sherlock Holmes novels turn.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Today I'm absolutely not sure that I'll put my good resolution into practice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. You can write one short message a day: some piece of news or notice about different issues. And i'll comment it. It can be one of the steps to turn your resolution into practice.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Ihre Meinung ist gefragt